GSA Brochure & Schedule
|APT Awarded OASIS Contract
APT has been awarded an OASIS BPA (One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services Blanket Purchase Agreement) contract for Pool 3 (Engineering Services).
|APT Awarded ESS Contract
APT has been awarded the Explosive Safety Siting (ESS) Field Support IDIQ contract from the Naval Facilities Engineering Command in Port Hueneme, California.
|APT Awarded KSC Contract
APT has been awarded a $52 million contract supporting Kennedy Space Center (KSC) for Safety and Mission Assurance Support Services (SMASS III).
|APT Awarded Seaport Contract
APT has been awarded the Prime Seaport Contract.
|APT Awarded TEAMS Contract
APT has been awarded a multi-million dollar contract for Missile Defense Agency Technical, Engineering, Advisory, & Management Support (TEAMS).
|APT Awarded DDESB RBESCT Contract
APT has been awarded a contract with the Department of Defense (DoD) Explosives Safety Board (DDESB) Risk Based Explosives Safety Criteria Team (RBESCT).
|APT Awarded USAESCH Contract
APT has been awarded a contract with the US Army Corps of Engineers Engineering and Support Center, Huntsville (USAESCH) for Ordnance & Explosives (OE) support.
Current Contracts/Tasks Awarded to APT
- KSC SMASS III
- MiDAESS System Safety and Safety Occupational Health Task
- Software System Safety for US Army Software Engineering Directorate (SED)
- COE Project Management Task
- Explosives Safety Analysis (ARMAG, Jacobs, Ross, American Ordnance, Alaska Aerospace Corporation)
- RTC Test and Safety Support (Five Stones)
- SETAC – Advanced Hypersonic Weapon Technology Demonstrator
- USMC 5-Year safety Assessment for Explosives Risk (SAFER)
- IME IMESAFR
- OASIS SB Pool 3
- JIEDDO (SAIC Prime)
- ATF – Research into the Explosives Properties of Chemicals of Interest
- NAVSEA, BMS ESOH (Hydroid Prime)
APT Points of Contact
Vice President, Contacts
Director, Business Development
NAICS Codes: APT is a small business concern, specializing in professional engineering services. We are considered small business under NAICS code 541712, under 1,000 employees. We are considered small business under NAICS 541330, for the Military and Aerospace Equipment and Military Weapons ($38.5M size standard) exception.